A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Worst thing about the thing you love to do - Tongal Question of the Week
|
05/01/2018
|
Comments (4)
General
No matter your creative discipline, what's the one thing you absolutely hate having to do as part of your creative process (even though you know you gotta do it)?
Comments (4)
bmp creative
bmp creative
05/02/2018
Color correction. It's just annoying and tedious!
Kevin Ulrich
Kevin Ulrich
05/02/2018
Client requested changes.....nothing is more painful than redoing something that you think is perfectly fine because someone else doesn't think so. Ya gotta do it cause they're the ones paying for it and it's your job to give them what they want, but there is no joy in that part of the process. It's complete obligation.
bmp creative
bmp creative
05/02/2018
I find that sometimes client changes can actually be helpful for a better product in the end, but the feeling you get when they first come in - like an icepick in your gut, is not my favorite :)
Page Sizes: 
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
05/05/2018
I hate having to get paid so little for it. When a college education costs roughly $150,000 and you're a full-time employee being forced to work every weekend for $12 an hour it kills your passion for it quickly. That's why outlets like Tongal are nice if you have the free time because I don't know where I'd be in life if I didn't stumble onto this site a few years ago.
Page Sizes: