A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
The Taxman Cometh - Tongal Question of the Week
|
04/17/2018
|
Comments (2)
General
It's Tax Day here in the ol' U-S-of-A, which tends to be especially crazy for those of us who choose the #FreelanceLife. How are you feeling today? Are you taking to social media to rail against Uncle Sam like Cardi B? ( https://youtu.be/PcJhHo1cFgc ) Or if you got a refund this year (lucky you!), how are you celebrating?
Comments (2)
Marissa Nystrom
Marissa Nystrom
04/17/2018

I will say something, having spent years making myself crazy using Turbotax as a freelancer, a decent CPA is worth every. single. penny.

Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
04/23/2018
We crowdsourced our tax guy from Nextdoor and found someone to do my taxes for $150. For the first time in 3 years I didn't owe money and got a nice refund. I guess my previous guy was lazy and just told me what I owed, not what I could claim as a business expense (like the monthly cost of the internet I use to submit entries on Tongal) which all added up. Definitely using him again next year
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: