A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
How To Make Friends Who Will Then Vote For You
|
11/07/2017
|
Comments (3)
General
Anyone have any ideas? I can post a photo of a rabbit and get 50 likes overnight but if I say, "Please take a minute to vote for me because I'm one of three finalists competing to win $20,000" I get met with complete silence. I can't even get votes from people I'm directly related to, so where can I find some stand up individuals who will go the extra mile to help make my life easier? All I got this time is a one in three shot at a $200 Visa Gift Card, but every little bit counts when you're underemployed. Someone, please teach me the ways of making friends who have time to vote for you to win large amounts of money! Thanks! :) Feel free to check out the link below to vote for me if you'd like...

http://captioncontestvote3.hscampaigns.com/?utm_source=contest_landing_page&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=caption_contest&utm_content=the_mount_fordham
Comments (3)
Tina Radel
Tina Radel
11/08/2017
You might want to ask some of our fine politicians. I'm sure they have "ways".
Pryde Pierce
Pryde Pierce
11/14/2017
Gave you a vote! Good luck!
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
11/14/2017
Thanks! If I win by 1 vote I'll owe you a pizza or something!
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: