A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Which Ads Do You Love? - Tongal Question of the Week
|
07/18/2017
|
Comments (6)
General
Commercials, ads, spots: By any name, we spend a lot of time thinking about creating engaging and entertaining video content for brands here at Tongal! We're often thrilled by the ideas and video executions from our community, but there are many other videos out in the wild from which to draw inspiration. Case in point: This recent spot from Samsung about an ostrich that discovers flying via VR: https://youtu.be/hjKd24UCPYY (seriously, if this doesn't make your heart soar, I don't know what will!). So now we want you to tell us...which new(ish) commercial has made you laugh, cry, or at the very least, made you not want to skip it?
Comments (6)
Nanjappan Erode
Nanjappan Erode
07/27/2017
Gray Cat Films
Gray Cat Films
08/29/2017
It's 10 years old, but love the bouncy Balls in SF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzFDCsCscyo

Honda "The OtheR Side" is an awesome example of quasi-interactive storytelling:
http://www.wk.com/campaign/the_other_side
Tina Radel
Tina Radel
09/13/2017
I like the new VW commercial with the King Kong floating through the city... https://youtu.be/YZey8SgXL84 ....And I wish I thought of it....and I wish I produced it.
Tina Radel
Tina Radel
09/14/2017
New favorite - Hot Wheels https://youtu.be/Bn8XmtPJyiw
Maddie Mindling
Maddie Mindling
09/14/2017

This one stopped me in my tracks last weekend. It's called "Meet Molly, the Kid Who Never Stopped Inventing" by GE. The production design is incredible. It quickly draws you into the story and the character's unique world. I was delighted by the inventions Molly came up with to circumvent her chores and focus on the things that really interested her. Take a look! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEPyefJps0Y

Tina Radel
Tina Radel
09/15/2017
Yes! That is a great one.
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: