A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Your First Tongal Project - Tongal Question of the Week
|
05/15/2017
|
Comments (5)
General
Some of you are super new here - and some of you have been with us since the beginning. This week, we'd like to hear about the first Project you participated in on Tongal. Which Project was it? What made you want to jump in? And if you've won on our platform, which Project brought you your first Tongal win?
Comments (5)
bmp creative
bmp creative
05/15/2017
Well, our first pitch was for a Benjamin Moore project, but the first one we WON was actually the "3 artists & 5000 Legos" video, which is pretty ridiculous. I guess we peaked on our pitching skills pretty dang early.
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
05/17/2017
I did some wildcard video for Miller Lite that sucked horribly, then won with the very first idea I ever wrote for Atlantico Rum. I jumped in cause it said I could win $$$ and I needed those to buy the camera I wanted :)
Tina Radel
Tina Radel
05/23/2017
I won on the first idea I ever submitted. It was for Lending Tree. https://tongal.com/project/lendingtree/#/tab-awards
Won $1000. Hooked. For. Life. :) and I just realized in looking back at that...The actor in the 4th place video is the guy from TruTV Impractical Jokers & submitted by Murr.
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
05/24/2017
So you mean if I come in 4th place I too can get my own show on TruTv? I've been aiming way too high this entire time :)
Page Sizes: 
Somethings Awry  Productions
Somethings Awry Productions
06/06/2017
Our first Tongal project was the LEGO DC and Marvel contests so long ago! We submitted two wild cards and won second place for both projects- I guess you could say we were hooked after that!
Page Sizes: