A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Using my music for a video
|
05/09/2017
|
Comments (1)
General
Hi, this is the first time submitting a video through tongal.

My question is since i am a composer as well and i want to use my music for a submission (for the NASA competition), what steps do I need to take?

In another competition, when I asked them, I suggested to upload my music to my youtube channel licenced under CC BY and just provide the youtube link... Can I do that here as well??

Thank you in advance for your time.
Comments (1)
Marissa Nystrom
Marissa Nystrom
05/09/2017

Hi Gerasimos - You are always welcome to use your own original music in a Video unless otherwise noted in the brief. In the NASA CineSpace project, the rule pertaining to original music is as follows: "If you are selected as a winner and choose to use custom/original music, you must fill out and submit our Music Release Form." If you have any other questions about this project, feel free to ask away in the CineSpace project forum: https://tongal.com/project/NASACineSpace/#/tab-forum . 

Page Sizes: