A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
"You are not authorized to view this project"
|
09/10/2016
|
Comments (1)
General
I recently received an email for the Chex Mix Rogue One contest and it sounded like a pretty cool project from the blurb I saw in the email. However, anytime I click for more information it goes to a page saying I'm not authorized. Is this only for specific users of the site or did the project change right away? I remember clicking right after I got it but it wasn't linking. With a 9/14 deadline, that doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room
Comments (1)
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
09/11/2016
It looks like they might have accidentally jumped the gun on announcing it. Tongal does have Gig Projects that are only available to well-established people on the site, but this one looks like it was just accidentally announced too soon or the brand changes. The pitch/production timeline should get adjusted accordingly when they actually post it on the site.
Page Sizes: