A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
How Did You Find Out About Tongal?
|
06/26/2016
|
Comments (3)
General
We might all be on Tongal now, but I'm wondering how you found out about Tongal and why you've decided to stick around with the rest of us who submit on a regular basis. So, feel free to share your story here!
Comments (3)
Kalina Trendafilova
Kalina Trendafilova
07/05/2016
Hi, Kyle! I love marketing and working with people from all over the world.
This is the reason why I find Tongal fascinating. I think that the Community is amazing and the success stories are inspiring. I guess people stay when they feel appreciated and when they realize that their ideas are useful for Tongal.
Stacey Han
Stacey Han
07/20/2016
Ha, I've wondered the same about all of us being on Tongal. I do closed captioning on the side, and I captioned a video that referenced Tongal, so I researched it and am now addicted. :) The spirit of creative competition! I've seen some amazing writing that I'm inspired by which help me hone my own craft.
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
07/20/2016
I found out about Tongal through another Online Video Contest site that lists different projects. I won a few video contests and saw one that seemed like fun listed on Tongal looking for Wildcard submissions. My video completely sucked, but then I saw some other projects looking for ideas. I ended up winning with the very first idea I ever wrote, so I've been hooked since then!
Page Sizes: