A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Winner Forms
|
12/08/2015
|
Comments (2)
General
My Idea just won for a project but. I dont understand some things on the W8 form. I'm Canadian so I dont have a SSN or ITIN, a Foreign Tax identifying number, nor am I sure what a Reference Number is. it says see instructions on the form, but Im not sure where those instructions are. Can anyone let me know?
Thanks!
Comments (2)
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
12/09/2015
Send a message to info@tongal.com and they can probably point you in the right direction. I'm not sure how often they check up on the forums these days, so it'd probably be the fastest way to solve your problem. They won't pay you until you have all the proper forms filled out. I know a lot of people from outside the US win all the time, so maybe they'll have a better answer. Congrats on the win!
Brenda Stanley
Brenda Stanley
12/29/2015
Yes, I think a lot of people from outside the US win all the time, I never win anything. Can't help you. I work so hard to win nothing so hats off to you for giving them what they want. I haven't figured it out yet. lol
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: