A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Submit pitch but not video
|
12/04/2015
|
Comments (1)
General
Typically projects start with idea phase but I see some projects starting with pitch phase. In these cases, can I submit a pitch (very first phase) without getting involved in the subsequent video production phases? I am only interested in creating the ideas, not in producing videos.
Comments (1)
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
12/05/2015
The money for winning the Pitch phase goes towards creating the videos, so you should probably stick to projects in the Idea phase. You can also pitch on behalf of a production company, but keep in mind that they need to actually create the video described in your pitch or you won't get any of that money. Some brands already have the basic idea they want to go with and just need a production company to bring it to life, so they skip right to the Pitch phase.
Page Sizes: