A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Can I reuse a Non-Winning idea?
|
04/05/2015
|
Comments (5)
General
Hi!
After 40 tries I finally won! YAY! But some of the non-winning ideas might be good for other projects. I'm allowed to modify them to reuse or this is against the rules?
Thanks for the help!
Comments (5)
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
04/06/2015
The only way there would be an issue is if the Sponsor decides to buy your non-winning idea sometime later, which they have the option to do. Brands sometimes change their minds midway through the project about the direction of the campaign. They don't own any non-winning ideas, so it should be fine
Ana Brigida Gomez
Ana Brigida Gomez
04/06/2015
Makes sense! Thanks for answering me! :D
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
04/08/2015
@Ana Bastow
Sure thing! Good luck! :)
Page Sizes: 
Adam Town
Adam Town
04/14/2015
I just started submitting ideas 2 weeks ago. All of my ideas show up as "accepted" and I noticed that I now have 3 points for ideation. What does that mean?
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
04/16/2015
Every time you submit an idea you'll get 1 point towards the Ideation Leaderboard. If you win, you'll get somewhere between 25-200 points. It's just a system to track where you rank among fellow Tongalers
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: