A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
So, If My Idea is Picked ...
|
03/16/2015
|
Comments (1)
General
Here's where I get confused (as a newbie) ...
1. Let's say I submit a winning idea. I found (somewhere) that I don't have to do a pitch based on that idea. Will others be able to see the winning ideas and do a pitch based on it?
2. Alternatively, can others do a pitch on an idea that didn't win during the original idea phase?
Comments (1)
Izzy Francke
Izzy Francke
03/17/2015
Hi Candie! Yes, if your idea wins then filmmakers will be able to submit a Pitch based on your winning idea! Filmmakers can't pitch based off a non-winning idea though, and non winning ideas are kept private. If you have more questions please email info@tongal.com and/or check out our FAQ.
Page Sizes: