A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
1099's for 2014
|
01/26/2015
|
Comments (4)
General
Does Tongal issue the 1099s for ideation winners? Or do I have to take care of this myself? I tried to figure this out from other areas of the site but ended up getting confused. Any help or information would be much appreciated. I know that anything over $600 has to be reported through a 1099, but is that the total amount gained through the entity for the year or is that per "idea"? Again, any info helps!
Comments (4)
Izzy Francke
Izzy Francke
01/27/2015
Hey Anthony, If you earned over $600 on Tongal in 2014, either from one idea or multiple, then we send you a 1099 form. We mailed these out on Friday, January 23rd so if you are on the list of Tongalers receiving one, it should arrive soon! If you have other question's please email info@tongal.com.
Anthony Maccio
Anthony Maccio
01/28/2015
Great, thank you!
Page Sizes: 
Bridgette Cannell
Bridgette Cannell
02/06/2015
For the "provide examples of previous work" requirement can that include our directing reel and short films?
Yamini Joshi
Yamini Joshi
02/06/2015
I have just cme across this site and I m interested in this pitch is something I didn't understand can you explain me what exactly it is.
Page Sizes: