A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Why is that you can't comment on ideas or videos anymore?
|
11/14/2014
|
Comments (4)
General
Were people writing nasty comments or something? Or is it just a glitch?

Thanks!
Comments (4)
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
11/17/2014
Hey Stephanie - Which idea / video were you trying to comment on? It seems to be working for us. :)
N Stephanie
N Stephanie
11/19/2014
Okkkk, so I don't know what happened, but I just posted on an idea successfully. For a while, everytime I commented the share button would turn red then black and the comment wouldn't post. Not sure why it seems to be working now but I guess all is good! Thanks! -Stephanie
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
11/19/2014
@Stephanie Osemeke
Weird! Glad it's working again. Let us know if you have any other issues. :)
Page Sizes: 
Deleted User
Deleted User
11/22/2014
I keep getting email saying that I need to upload my releaes but there is no where on my account page to upload them. I was told that once I upload the credits, which I have done, an administrator will have to approve and then I will be able to upload.
Page Sizes: