A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Leaderboard
|
07/01/2014
|
Comments (18)
General
Can anyone tell me how I will know when/if I make the Leaderboard? I'm setting goals and taking down names...getting ready to make a run for the top.
Comments (18)
Ervin Anderson
Ervin Anderson
07/02/2014
Look above, where it says "Community," and hover over that...you'll get a drop-down menu where one of the options is "Leaderboard." Click it, and it'll take you to the Leaderboard where the default is the "Production" leaders. Click "Ideation" and it'll take you to the idea leaders.
Andrew Valent
Andrew Valent
08/22/2014
so I've won a few competitions now and all the people ranked in front of me have not nearly been as successful. Why am I still so low on the leaderboard?
Page Sizes: 
Ervin Anderson
Ervin Anderson
07/02/2014
As far as making the Leaderboard, you may already be on there, depending on whether or not you've submitted anything. Once you win a few contests you'll climb the Leaderboard!
Jennifer Duggins
Jennifer Duggins
07/02/2014
Ok, I understand, but is it just a matter of searching for myself page by page or waiting until I move up in status? I've submitted 13 ideas at this point but can't find myself. Thanks for your help!
Ervin Anderson
Ervin Anderson
07/03/2014
If you've submitted 13 ideas, you probably have in the neighborhood of 13 points. It's probably just a matter of searching for yourself.
Christine Marquet
Christine Marquet
08/04/2014
Hi,

I want to update my notifications/ "subscriptions" settings to include announcements of new projects. Is that an availible feature?
Izzy Francke
Izzy Francke
08/05/2014
Hi Christine! If you go to Your Name and hover, then click on "account" and then within account click on the "Subscriptions" tab you can select to "enable" certain notification. This includes: "Notify me about announcements from Tongal" - project blasts will go to your email then!
Izzy Francke
Izzy Francke
08/05/2014
Project blasts is how Tongal announces new projects to the community (besides posting them on the site, of course!)
Page Sizes: 
Page 1/2
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10