A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Ideation Points
|
05/19/2014
|
Comments (5)
General
How are ideation points accrued? There doesn't seem to be a finite value for submissions vs. wins (For example, I have one win with a lot of submissions and I only have 30 points). I'm just a bit confused, any info would be helpful, thanks!
Comments (5)
Ervin Anderson
Ervin Anderson
05/19/2014
Generally, a losing submission will get you about 1 point. Winning submissions give you points based on amount of prize. For instance, a $1000 winner might get around 200 points, a $500 winner around 100 points, etc. That said, Tongal's new LEFT FIELD contests appear not to count for point totals.
Tal Almog
Tal Almog
02/21/2015
Does being a finalist earn extra points, compared to just not winning? -Thanks
Page Sizes: 
Tal Almog
Tal Almog
02/21/2015
Does being a finalist get extra points compared to just not winning? -Thanks
Tal Almog
Tal Almog
02/21/2015
@Alessandro Machi
Thanks--it's hard to tell if it does or not. I've received notices of being in the "Top 9X%" but not sure if it had any positive effect on ideation points compared to being in the bottom 10%. Perhaps time will tell.
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: