|
04/03/2014
|
Comments (2)
General
I don't need help. Well, I do, but not Tongal help. I want to congratulate the winners at the Tongies (Julia Lee, holla!). But they've had enough congratulations. They know they rock. What I realized as the night went on was that some amazing, brilliant, talented people did not win. I mean, any one of the nominees for Tongeler of the Year could've won and would have deserved it. So, to everyone who didn't win, I hope you know that you're awesome, and I can't wait to see what you do next. And to Tongal, wow, what an event. Thank you sincerely for allowing me to come and celebrate with everyone. Getting to know the members of the Tongal community I've followed and been a fan of for years was a true honor. Extraneous Noise, Mean Low, Tina & Jeff Radel, Frank Limbaugh, Jimena Ferre & Frederico Fracchia, Tiffany Smith & Armani Smith, Stephanie Osemeke, THE Anna Christopher, Jeff & Noah, Margaret Condol, David Kilgo, Convoy Entertainment, and so many more. All great. Meeting people you respect and admire, and then having them actually be NICE, too...I couldn't ask for more. I've never seen a bigger collection of happy people.