A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Can Wildcards Use Stories?
|
09/05/2013
|
Comments (6)
General
Ok, so I'm new here and wanted to know if Wildcards can use stories submitted to a project. I wasn't sure and would like to know, because I would like to do a video project based on an idea, but it would be a Wildcard because I missed the Pitch Phase (and I am still trying to figure out what the pitch phase is asking for all together).
Comments (6)
Tina Radel
Tina Radel
09/08/2013
Yes it can be based on a winning idea, but it doesn't have to be. The pitch phase is a more in-depth proposal of how a creator will produce a project. A big part of it is gaining the brand's trust that you can pull it off and they look to your past work to help prove that you can.
Jason Gallant
Jason Gallant
09/10/2013
I noticed that there aren't a lot of places where there is an "Idea Phase." Where can I find those?
Jason Gallant
Jason Gallant
09/10/2013
I've also noticed that there are a lot of projects out there, but I can't find the submission button to submit a simple voice over. Any thoughts?
Jason Gallant
Jason Gallant
09/10/2013
How do you submit? I can't find a button anywhere.
Andy Curtis
Andy Curtis
09/10/2013
where are the results!? i think I broke my refresh button.
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
09/11/2013
You can view the winners for each phase under the "Awards" tab on each specific Project Page.
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: