A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Outside the United States?
|
06/14/2013
|
Comments (8)
General
I'm American, have an address in the U.S., but studying in Poland. Are there any rules that dictate where I can or can't produce a video entry? (other than the section in the offical rules that mentions countries like Iran with import/export restrictions with the U.S.) For instance, is there a requirement as to where a video can be produced, the citizenship of the participants, etc? Thanks!
Comments (8)
Social Cheeseburger
Social Cheeseburger
06/17/2013
Hi!
When submitting a script -
What is the difference between the script we are to upload in pdf form and the script we are to submit directly through tongal- do both have a 250 character max? The Secret script is what I'm asking about specifically.
Thanks!
SC
Ervin Anderson
Ervin Anderson
06/17/2013
Social, for the script phase of the Secret contest you're uploading a 1-3 page commercial script in .pdf format, which will more than likely run longer than 250 words. The 250 characters you're allotted directly on Tongal should be used as a synopsis or overview of your script.
Page Sizes: 
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
06/17/2013
Hi Christoper, if there are Project-specific rules about international entries, it will be listed within the Brief. Otherwise, you're good to go!
Yeng Direk
Yeng Direk
07/16/2013
Yeah, its true, no limitation on countries. BUT MAKES YOU WONDER, no other country wins videos except USA
Ervin Anderson
Ervin Anderson
07/16/2013
Not true...one of Tongal's best and most successful video makers is Mean Low from Malaysia.
Page Sizes: 
Wise Blake
Wise Blake
07/17/2013
Is anybody else here having issues getting stuck in "sending data" hell trying to submit something? I've missed out on deadlines even when I've tried to send a full 18 hours before the deadline. What gives? Frustrating as hell and I wonder if Tongal suddenly did something to their server. Anybody???
Robert Cramer
Robert Cramer
07/18/2013
Yes, I have e-mailed Tongal twice today.
Page 1/2
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10