A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Crew Finder > Topic
MInnesota/Wisconsin Creator Always Open for Local Collaboration!
|
01/16/2019
|
Comments (0)
Crew Finder
Hi, there! I'm a director/animator currently based in Minneapolis, and although a lot of my crew is sourced online for animation, I'm always seeking local creators to collaborate with.

Minneapolis is a budding film and animation scene, but I've seen echoes of this growth all the way to Eau Claire, so I don't want to rule out my Wisconsin peeps.

Overall, I'd love to build a more consistent local crew for live action, but even if writers want to chime in, I'm down to check out what you can do! (and if you stumble on this post a few months down the road, still chime, I'll probably still be here, haha)

Thanks!
Comments (0)
(No Comments. Login or Sign Up to join the conversation!)
Page Sizes: