A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Crew Finder > Topic
Alien Short - Cinematographer LOS ANGELES
|
07/02/2018
|
Comments (2)
Crew Finder
Hi there!

I am looking for a badass Los Angeles based Tongal cinematographer to include in my submission for the Alien Project!

I am a Webby nominated writer, Tony nominated producer, and I created a new children's animated television show coming to PBS/KET next year. ( https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3747727/?ref_=nv_sr_1 ) Plus, I am a HUGE fan of Alien!

Let's collaborate!
Comments (2)
Arne Barnard
Arne Barnard
01/22/2019 (Edited 01/22/2019)
Don't you just HATE it when no one bothers to respond to your post?
I know this doesn't have anything to do with cinematography, but take a listen-you might want some original music for THE ALIEN project!

https://soundcloud.com/skyy38/the-giant-hand-from-outer

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=498249653535888&set=a.121244724569718&type=3&theater
Best Regards!
Arne Barnard
Anchorage, Alaska
Adam Zvanovec
Adam Zvanovec
01/23/2019 (Edited 01/23/2019)
Hey,

I'm Adam, recently moved back to the states from Sydney, AU. Director/ DOP/ Editor with most of my experience & skill as a DOP. Would love to collaborate with you. Here is my website: ( www.adamzvanovec.work ) Thanks much.
Page Sizes: