A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Crew Finder > Topic
Alien 40th Anniversary Shorts Project - looking for US resident director/producer
|
06/29/2018
|
Comments (1)
Crew Finder
Hi all.
I am a writer based in London and I really would like to participate to the Alien 40th Anniversary Shorts Project. The project is currently open to US residents only (I cannot even submit on the page), but I will be happy to write the short for somebody else to direct and produce. If you are interested, let me know. Thanks
Comments (1)
Roberto Escamilla
Roberto Escamilla
07/02/2018 (Edited 07/02/2018)
Hello my name is Roberto Escamilla and I´m a Mexican Director-Producer, based in LA. I have ab artist Visa which allows me to live and work in the US. Therefore I´m allowed to apply to the contest. Already checked with Tongal. Would love to hear your Idea and collaborate with you.

Here´s a Link to my commercial work as Director https://vimeo.com/266470225/9df63a125c
And this is a Short I wrote, directed and produced here in LA https://vimeo.com/176907410/e4e1130db2

Best!
Roberto
Page Sizes: