A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Crew Finder > Topic
Crew Finder -- Now You Can Connect with DMs!
|
06/28/2018
|
Comments (2)
Crew Finder
We're so happy to see everyone using Crew Finder. It's a great way for you to connect with other Tongalers and post opportunities for cast and crew. Or, let people know if you're available and what your skillset is. Once you're ready to take it offline, you can use Direct Messaging to send private messages and connect. Read this blog post for more information about DMs: https://tongal.com/blog/articles/direct-messaging
Comments (2)
Dee McSweeney
Dee McSweeney
01/22/2021
Hello Fellow Tongalers. My name is Dee McSweeney. I'm not a videographer. However, in my opinion, I've a great concept for the newest Giddeon's Promise project for the :60 second video. I think it would be a great idea to include a piece of footage in the video that shows the Public Defenders helping deaf clients. There have been "too many to count" legal instances where a deaf person has been falsely arrested because he/she was not able to have proper communication with the police officer/s. The Deaf Community is a very underserved group. If you'd like to discuss, please give me a response. Thanks.
Dee McSweeney
Dee McSweeney
01/22/2021
Hello Fellow Tongalers. Dee McSweeney, again. I just found out about this forum. To all who may have an interest: I cannot disclose "too much" here, but I'm the creator of a first-ever-in-television-history, (legally protected) entertaining, educational, interactive, prime-time television show that will promote Sign Language. My cast is pretty much in place. I know (I'm saying this "lightly" right now because things can change) where and when my show will air. However, just in case I need a "PLAN B", I'd like for any of you to reach out to me if A) You are an experienced Producer who might be interested in being involved with a show like mine, OR B) You are proficient in Sign Language & are comfortable in front of the TV camera and a national audience, OR C) You know television executives who work at a studio that would be interested in a brand-new, first-ever show for their Creative Programming department. I love to collaborate with people who are "outside-of-the-box" thinkers. I like those who want a true win-win for the good of the whole. I want people who want to give others more hope, faith, encouragement and inspiration.
Page Sizes: