A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Crew Finder > Topic
Cinematographer in PDX
|
06/09/2018
|
Comments (2)
Crew Finder
Hi everyone! I'm JP from Gray Cat Films, I'm a Portland-based DP with 15 years experience. I specialize in documentaries and commercials, and and have shot over $350k worth of Tongal projects. We have a Dragon camera package, grip, and lighting gear all available here in Portland. Hit me up if you ever need anything in the Pacific Northwest.

View reels and resume at www.jpperry.net and gear list at www.graycatfilms.com
Comments (2)
Kae Roshun
Kae Roshun
06/29/2018
Hi JP. Do you provide virtual or teleconference DP consults on features? Working on a micro-feature based in North Texas
Gray Cat Films
Gray Cat Films
06/29/2018
Hi Kandie! JP is currently out of the country on a project and has limited access to internet. He will be back on Tuesday and can get back to you then. Thanks! (Melissa @ GrayCat).
Page Sizes: