Olay Fresh Effects is a brand new line of products that gives you sparkling, fresh skin from one adventure to the next – whether you need the perfect BB Cream tinted sunscreen for that spur of the moment convertible road trip to Vegas, the ideal Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Cleansing Brush to empower you to face whatever the day throws your way, or a soothing make-up remover S’Wipe Out to welcome you home from your victory lap (formerly known as “The Walk of Shame”). It’s skin care specially designed for the next-gen femme whose Pinterest pins, Instagram followers, and Google Hangouts constantly duke it out for her attention.
This is not your mother’s Olay.
The goal of this project is to create a cool and shareable 30-60 second video that will get 20-something women excited about Olay Fresh Effects and the sparkling, fresh skin it gives them from one adventure to the next. We want you to produce lifestyle content to show that girls just wanna have fun!
Embrace the frenetic energy of a young adult life lived without consequence. Revel in the ‘re-hash’ that all girlfriends do at brunch the morning after a rager, cracking up over their egg white omelets because they can't believe "that actually happened!" Put your best 24 year-old thinking fedora on and let's get this party started.
This product is not yet in market, so the Sponsor will be supplying the Pitch winners with Fresh Effects products to include in their Videos.
The Olay Fresh Effects product line includes:
• Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Cleansing Brush – It’s soft silicon bristles cleanse 400% better – even on waterproof make-up! – for a refreshing clean you can see and feel.
• Long Live Moisture – A lightweight moisturizer that keeps skin soft and smooth for up to 24-hours.
• BB Cream – A cream that combines 24-hour hydration and a splash of sheer color for a brighter, smoother, more even skin tone and a virtually flawless, radiant look.
• Bead Me Up – We’ve brought together foaming bubbles and exfoliating microbeads to give you the freshest wash you’ve ever had. Millions of bubbles gently purify and lift away dirt, while exfoliating microbeads softly scrub your skin for a beautifully fresh, healthy look.
• Shine, Shine, Go Away – Nothing says refreshment like a deep-down-to-the-pores clean. Our shine minimizing cleanser has all the purifying power of a mask, but lathers and rinses like a daily cleanser to remove 2X more dirt oil and make-up than basic cleansing. Formula with kaolin clay lifts away impurities and helps minimize shine – even after you leave the sink! Treat yourself to a deeper clean for a fresher feel.
• S'Wipe Out – Gentle, everyday cleansing in a jiffy. Each of these special pre-moistened cloths is covered in cottony-soft cleansing pockets to lift away dirt and makeup – even waterproof mascara – in a flash. With light Olay moisture and vitamin E they leave skin feeling clean, soft and smooth all in one easy step. So S’wipe off your day for freshness you can see and feel.
--Key Marketing Messages: Olay Fresh Effects gives you sparkling, fresh skin from one adventure to the next.
--Target Audience: 18-34 year old female, starting a real skincare routine for the first time (beyond just a cleanser), and in many cases, just out of college and beginning a new “adult” life. She is always on-the-go, always-on, and sleeps in arms length of her smart phone. She wants to take care of her skin today, so it looks good in the future.
• Must mention “Olay Fresh Effects” at least once.
• Must show at least one product shot of “Olay Fresh Effects”. (Sponsor will provide product to the Pitch winners.)
--Tone: Bright, fresh, adventurous and lighthearted.
--Exposure: Online through Olay’s website and Olay's social media properties.
This project will be worth a total of $40,000 and consist of three phases, an Idea Phase, a Pitch Phase and a Video Phase. Be sure to read the following information carefully as well as the Official Rules.
PHASE 1: IDEA – Tell us your Idea for an Olay Fresh Effects Video in 140 characters or less. Remember, an Idea (What is an Idea Phase?) is not a detailed script; it is a spark of inspiration, or a distillation of what will happen in the Video. As always, Ideas should be clever and engaging. Winning Idea creators will each receive $500 and a 5% one-time residual payment for every winning Video their Idea is used to generate. (That means if your winning Idea is the basis for the 1st place Video, you will receive $875, the 2nd place Video $500, the 3rd place Video $250 and the 4th place Video $150) – see Video Phase Payout details below.
PHASE 2: PITCH – Using text (500 characters or less), images (storyboards), video, and external links (to other supporting assets, i.e., your reel, etc.), give us your Pitch (What Is a Pitch Phase?) for how YOU would go about producing a 30-60 second video based on one of the winning Ideas. The THREE most compelling Pitches will be selected and will receive $1,000 to help create their Video. Those winners (upon submitting their Winner's Affidavit and IP Assignment) will also be GUARANTEED a winning place in the subsequent Video Phase. So, if your Pitch is selected and you submit a video during the Video Phase, you will win an additional $3,000, at a minimum, and have a chance to compete for the $17,500 first place Video prize (subject to deduction for one-time 5% residual payment). Remember your Pitch can include any, and all, of the assets mentioned above and you MUST include a link to some of your previous video work on Tongal or elsewhere to be considered for this phase. For an example of an effective pitch, check out Sean Clark’s winning Benjamin Moore “Find Your Perfect Color” Pitch. All Pitches will remain private until after the winners of the Video Phase are announced and the Project is complete. Keep in mind, if you don’t win the Pitch Phase or choose not to create a Pitch, you will still have the opportunity to create and submit a “Wild Card” Video.
PHASE 3: VIDEO – The THREE winners from the Pitch Phase will create a 30-60 second video based upon their winning Pitches, and all other creators are invited to enter a “Wild Card” (What Is a Wildcard?) submission that is not based on any winning material from the previous phases. The Judges will score all Wild Card Videos and the one (1) highest scoring Wild Card Video and the 3 winning Videos submitted by Pitch winners will be scored to determine the standings for the Video Phase. Remember, the THREE Pitch winners, along with one non-Pitch Video creator, will receive prizes.
--Video Phase Payout: Winners of the Video Phase will earn the following prizes: 1st place $17,500, 2nd place $10,000, 3rd place $5,000, 4th place $3,000 (less any 5% one-time residual payments paid to Idea winners, as applicable).
--Music: Tongal has partnered with Audiosocket, a boutique music licensing and technology company representing more than 2,400 emerging bands, composers and record labels. This is not "stock" music. It is an inventory of more than 40,000 original, culturally relevant songs and music that have been compiled into a premium roster. Audiosocket's music will be available to Tongal members at no charge solely for their incorporation into Tongal members' submissions to this Project. Tongal members are encouraged to browse the Audiosocket roster, available by clicking on the "Audiosocket" button on the right hand side of this page. If you are interested in using a track from the Audiosocket roster, as described above, just add the track(s) you want to use to your cart using the "+cart" button, then click the "checkout" button. Enter the Tongal project name and click the "purchase and download" button to acquire the track for free ($0.00). Lastly, click the "download track" button, which will initiate the music file download. You may only use THREE Audiosocket tracks maximum as part of your video submission.
1. Videos MUST not exceed 60 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16x9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Any use of an Audiosocket track obtained through Tongal in connection with the Olay Project that is outside of such Tongal member's submission to such project is strictly prohibited.
4. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
5. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Olay.
6. Submissions must not portray Olay in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with Olay.
7. Videos must mention “Olay Fresh Effects” at least once, and must show at least one product shot of “Olay Fresh Effects.”
8. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
9. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
10. You must be at least thirteen (13) years or older to enter.
11. Minimum 50 Pitches, or the contest may repost for fourteen (14) days at the sponsor's discretion.
12. Sponsor will be entitled to one reasonable round of revisions on the finished videos without providing additional compensation. Remember it's easier to re-edit than re-shoot so try to get as much coverage as possible.
13. In addition to the standard Tongal W-9, Winner Affidavit, and IP Assignment, winning video creators MUST also provide Talent, Location, and Music Releases for all assets appearing in the video as well as the project files, editing sequence and an uncompressed quicktime .mov file in either Animation or ProRes 422 codecs at either 1920x1080 or 1280x720 to claim their prize.
15. See OFFICIAL RULES for additional contest information, terms and conditions. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these requirements and the Official Rules, the terms and conditions of these requirements shall prevail.
Videos : 4
Videos : 2