Oprah’s Lifeclass. Bacon. Emeril’s “Bam!” Some things just make everything better. Now you can add one more gem to that list – Swanson® Flavor Boost®.
Swanson® Flavor Boost® Concentrated Broth instantly adds flavor to your skillet dishes and helps you liven up any meal. Whether it’s Chicken, Beef, Vegetable or Seafood, you can trust Swanson because it’s the broth brand that cooks trust to get their meals done right.
Face it: using bullion cubes to flavor your skillet dishes makes you look like, well, a square. And no woman wants to throw the best dinner parties, only to have her guests lie to her face about how good it all tastes and then whisper behind her back about how bland the chicken adobo was. If your dinner routine leaves you feeling like Cinderella, then let Swanson® Flavor Boost® be your Fairy Godmother…even for just one night.
For Swanson® Flavor Boost® recipe tips on how to make a meatier tasting meatloaf, whip up a savory marinade, or season the perfect roasted vegetables, be sure to check out: http://www.campbellskitchen.com/Flavorboost.aspx.
The goal of this project is to create a fun 30 second video about how Swanson® Flavor Boost® elevates your everyday dishes with extra flavor… and might just, in the poetic words of that 90’s all-girl band, “spice up your life!” Your videos should showcase the lady of the house using Swanson® Flavor Boost® to raise awareness about the product, educate women about how to use it, and ultimately motivate them to try it.
These videos should be fun, and at the end of the day, all about how Swanson® Flavor Boost® takes something ordinary and makes it extraordinary. How can Swanson® Flavor Boost® “boost” up your life, even beyond the kitchen? Add a little sizzle to your skillet, while you add a little pizzazz to your persona?
All to say, videos should show women elevating not just their meals and their cooking experience, but also their lives to the point that the winning videos will make viewers exclaim: “Ohhhh, I’ll have what she’s having!”
-- Target Audience: Females, 40+ yrs old, who express themselves and nurture others through cooking. The cooking experience brings her inner satisfaction and a space for creative expression. She takes pride in her cooking and knows that using high-quality ingredients will help her to create a delicious meal.
-- Key Marketing Messages: Swanson® Flavor Boost® adds a quick boost of flavor to skillet dishes. Swanson® Flavor Boost® is easy to use.
-- Executional Mandatories:
• All Trademarks must be followed by a generic, e.g., Swanson broth.
• Product package must be shown a minimum of two (2) times.
• Product name must be mentioned a minimum of two (2) times.
• Videos must demonstrate how to use the product (recipes at FlavorBoost.com).
• All Food must have high appetite appeal.
• Anyone shown in a video using the product or talking about the product in ways other than vague or harmless statements about the product (e.g., “I love it”; “Amazing”; “Tastes great”) must attest in writing that their actions/comments reflect their sincere views, based on actual experience using the product.
• Videos should not make any health or nutrition claims about the product (e.g., “healthy”) or claims that the product is superior to any competitor. While it is acceptable to mention in passing that the product is “natural,” that should not be the focus of any video.
• Depictions of the product, or dishes made with the product, must be accurate and should not be enhanced.
-- Exposure: Digital Banners, Swanson Broth.com, CampbellsKitchen.com, Swanson Facebook Page, YouTube and QR Code.
This project will be worth a total of $35,000 and consist of two phases, a Pitch Phase and a Video Phase. Be sure to read the following information carefully.
PHASE 1: PITCH – Using text (500 characters or less), images (storyboards), video, and external links (to other supporting assets, i.e., your reel, etc.), give us your Pitch for how YOU would go about producing a 30 second video based on the project objective. The FIVE most compelling Pitches will be selected and will receive a $500 production advance to help create their Video. Those winners (upon submitting their Winner's Affidavit and IP Assignment) will also be GUARANTEED to place in the subsequent Video Phase. So, if your Pitch is selected, you will earn a minimum of $1,500 with a 1-in-7 shot at the $14,000 first place video prize. Remember your Pitch can include any, and all, of the assets mentioned above, but you MUST include a link to some of your previous video work on Tongal or elsewhere to be considered for this phase. To avoid information cascades, all Pitches will remain private until after the video winners of the subsequent phase are announced. Alternatively, even if you don’t win the Pitch Phase or choose not to create a pitch, you will still have the opportunity to create a “Wild Card” Video completely of your own creative devices (meaning that you can make your own video and it does not have to be based on a winning Idea; or if you're really inspired by a winning Idea, then you can still make your "Wild Card" video based on that winning Idea, but you must give that winning Idea credit by correctly selecting it in the dropdown menu on the Video submission form) in the subsequent Phase.
PHASE 2: VIDEO – Winning Pitch creators from the previous phase will utilize their $500 advance to create a 30 second video based upon their winning materials and all other creators are invited to enter a “Wild Card” submission. Remember, the FIVE Pitch winners are GUARANTEED cash prizes as are TWO of the “Wild Card” creators.
--Prizing Details: Video winners will be notified by email and those creators will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Intellectual Property Release, W-9, and any other clearance documents (where legal) within ten (10) business days after the date of notice. If a winner fails to complete and return the prize claim forms as indicated, respective prize may be forfeited. You must also have everyone appearing in your winning video provide their name, address/contact information and Social Security Number on the “description of production” line for each Talent Release.
--Music: Tongal has partnered with Audiosocket, a boutique music licensing and technology company representing more than 2,400 emerging bands, composers and record labels. This is not "stock" music. It is an inventory of more than 40,000 original, culturally relevant songs and music that have been compiled into a premium roster. Audiosocket's music will be available to Tongal members at no charge solely for their incorporation into Tongal members' submissions to the Swanson Project. Tongal members are encouraged to browse the Audiosocket roster, available by clicking on the "Audiosocket" button on the right hand side of this page. If you are interested in using a track from the Audiosocket roster, as described above, just add the track(s) you want to use to your cart using the "+cart" button, then click the "checkout" button. Enter the Tongal project name and click the "purchase and download" button to acquire the track for free ($0.00). Lastly, click the "download track" button, which will initiate the music file download.
1. The Video MUST not exceed 30 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16x9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
4. All Trademarks mentioned in the video must be followed by a generic, e.g., Swanson broth.
5. Video submissions must mention The Swanson® Flavor Boost® product name a minimum of two (2) times and show the product package a minimum of two (2) times.
6. Video submissions must demonstrate the product in use by following one of the recipes available on FlavorBoost.com.
7. Anyone portrayed in a video using the product or talking about the product in ways other than vague or harmless statements about the product (e.g., “I love it”; “Amazing”; “Tastes great”) will be required to attest in writing that their actions/comments reflect their sincere views, based on actual experience using the product.
8. Videos should not make any health or nutrition claims about the product (e.g., “healthy”) or claims that the product is superior to any competitor product or brand. While it is acceptable to mention in passing that the product is “natural,” that should not be the focus of any video.
9. Depictions of the product, use of the product or dishes made with the product, must be accurate, use the product as in the packaging and should not use any device to aid production or be enhanced in any way.
10. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Campbell.
11. Submissions must not portray the Swanson brand or any products in a negative way and should be consistent with the Swanson brand image and character, the determination of which will solely reside with Campbell.
12. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
13. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
14. You must be at least thirteen (13) years or older to enter.
15. Minimum 50 Pitches, or the contest may repost for fourteen (14) days at the sponsor's discretion.
16. Sponsor will be entitled to one reasonable round of revisions on the finished video without providing additional compensation. Remember it's easier to re-edit than re-shoot so try to get as much coverage as possible.
17. In addition to the standard Tongal W-9, Winner Affidavit, and IP Assignment, winning video creators MUST also provide Talent (including name, address/contact information and Social Security Number in the "description of production" line), Location, and Music Releases for all individuals and assets appearing in the video as well as the project files, editing sequence and an uncompressed quicktime .mov file in either Animation or ProRes 422 codecs at either 1920x1080 or 1280x720 within ten (10) business days of being notified of their win in order to claim their prize.
18. See OFFICIAL RULES for additional contest information, terms and conditions. Sponsor has no liability in connection with these Project Details, Official Rules or this contest. Tongal sponsors and administers this contest and is the responsible party under any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations relating to this contest. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these requirements and the Official Rules, the terms and conditions of these requirements shall prevail.