Binaca® has been in your pocket keeping your breath conveniently clean and fresh for over 75 years. That great pocket-sized mouth spray may have even saved you when you really needed to freshen your breath during an important event such as a date, business meeting, social gathering or any close encounter. Now, Binaca® wants you to create a 15 or 30-second commercial spot to help promote the launch of its completely rejuvenated product line of refreshed flavors and sprays.
Binaca's® main brand objective for the commercials is to create a call to action for consumers to try Binaca®. The commercials should exemplify how Binaca® gives you a strong "blast" that freshens your breath and how it is a must have to avoid any embarrassment relating to bad breath.
This contest will be worth a total of $7,500 and consist of four phases so there’s a place for all of you to contribute, regardless of your skill set.
PHASE 1: CONCEPT – In 250 characters or less, tell us your Concept for the commercial. Remember, a concept is not a detailed script, it is a brief synopsis or distillation of what will happen in the commercial.
PHASE 2: VIDEO – Select one of the 5 winning Concepts and make a 15 or 30 second Commercial for Binaca®. You can, but do not have to literally interpret every piece of the concept. Think of it as a framework with a general theme or tagline that you should work within. Be creative, capture the essence, know the goal, and have fun with it.
--Target Audience: Skews younger from 16-39 among both men and women.
PHASE 2A: PREDICTION – Watch all the Videos and try to Predict which ones will win the contest.
PHASE 2B: MOST VIEWED – Whichever Videos get seen the most times online (delivered by Tongal via embed, email or share) within the period of 15 days following the Video submission deadline will win the bonus prizes.
For more information on Binaca® go to http://www.binaca.com.
Click here to get a $1.00 off coupon to use towards the purchase of Binaca®.
1. Videos must be either 15 or 30 seconds in length and must not exceed 30 Seconds. Preferred format is HD 720p 16x9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. All work must be your own and free of any copyrighted material.
3. Videos must mention the brand name a minimum of two (2) times. Also, you must use the Binaca® logo at least two (2) times and for a minimum of three (3) seconds total on screen. One of those times should be the end title/frames of the video. You can choose from any of the logos provided on the CONTEST FILES link on this page.
4. Videos cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Binaca®.
5. Videos must not portray Binaca® in a negative way, the determination of which will solely resides with Binaca®.
6. Contest names must be in the English language or subtitled.
7. Limit 3 submission(s) per member, per phase.
8. You must be at least 13 years of age to enter.
9. Minimum twenty (20) Videos or the contest will repost for seven (7) days.
10. For the Most Viewed Contest Phase - In order for “views” to count, the video must be viewed via the Tongal Video Player by unique IPs or computers. In other words, you must email, embed or share from the Tongal Player, if you are not watching the video directly on the site. Views must also be for a minimum of 10 seconds in order to register.
11. The Sponsor reserves the right to post all video submissions on outside web sites.